M, #1188, b. circa 1832, d. 28 November 1899
|Birth*||Alfred Aspland was born circa 1832 at Downham, Isle of Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.2,1 |
|Baptism||He was baptized on 21 October 1832 at Little Downham, Cambridgeshire, England.3 |
|(Witness) Census||He appeared on the census of 1851 in the household of John Aspland and Frances Denston at Main Street, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.4 |
|Occupation||Alfred Aspland was an assistant in school in 1851.4 |
|Marriage*||He married Sarah Elizabeth Burgess on 29 December 1857 at Little Downham, Cambridgeshire, England.1,3 |
|Census*||Alfred Aspland and Sarah Elizabeth Burgess appeared on the census of 1861 at Main Street, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England; Louisa Lofts was living there and working as a Nursemaid.5 |
|Occupation||Alfred Aspland was a Schoolmaster between 1861 and 1871.5 |
|Census||He and Sarah Elizabeth Burgess appeared on the census of 1871 at Main Street, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.6 |
|Census||Alfred Aspland and Sarah Elizabeth Burgess appeared on the census of 1881 at Main Street, Downham, Cambridgeshire, England.7 |
|Occupation*||Alfred Aspland was a Schoolmaster and Parish Clerk between 1881 and 1891.1,3,8 |
|Census||He and Sarah Elizabeth Burgess appeared on the census of 1891 at Main Street, Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England.8 |
|Death*||Alfred Aspland died on 28 November 1899 at Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.9 |
|Burial*||He was buried on 2 December 1899 at Cambridgeshire, England.3 |
- [S400] Greg Aspland, GEDCOM File from Greg Aspland.
- [S30] 1881 England Census.
- [S817] Paul Brown, "Henry Aspland's Descendants," e-mail to Robert Mote, December 2005.
- [S437] Unknown author, 1851 England Census.
- [S823] 1861 UK Census.
- [S824] 1871 UK Census.
- [S30] 1881 England Census, RG11/1687/F24 P5.
- [S835] 1891 England Census, RG12/1299/F?
- [S821] FreeBMD UK, online http://www.freebmd.org.uk, Death 1899 Q4 Ely 3b 330.