M, #1233, b. circa September 1837, d. 21 November 1925
|Occupation*||Robert Aspland was a Grocer & Sedge Merchant.1 |
|Birth*||He was born circa September 1837 at Wicken, Cambridgeshire, England.2,1,3 |
|(Witness) Census||He appeared on the census of 1861 in the household of Isaac Aspland at The Village, Newmarket, Cambridgeshire, England.4 |
|Marriage*||Robert Aspland married Emma Sophia Bennington circa September 1861 at Stow, England; The entry shows the wife's name as Emma Sophia Sturgeon, so may not be the correct marriage.1,5 |
|Census*||Robert Aspland and Emma Sophia Bennington appeared on the census of 1871 at Vine Cottage, Front Street, Newmarket, Cambridgeshire, England.6 |
|Occupation||Robert Aspland was a Grocer, Draper, Brewer & Farms 60 acres with one man in 1881.7 |
|Census||He and Emma Sophia Bennington appeared on the census of 1881 at South Side of Main Road, Wicken, Cambridgeshire, England.7 |
|Death*||Robert Aspland died on 21 November 1925 at Wicken, Cambridgeshire, England.8,1 |
- [S400] Greg Aspland, GEDCOM File from Greg Aspland.
- [S401] Phyllis Drake, Info from Robert Mote.
- [S822] UK BMDs, online various, Birth 1837 Q3 Wicken 14 83.
- [S823] 1861 UK Census.
- [S822] UK BMDs, online various, Marriage 1861 Q3 Stow 4a 675.
- [S833] RootsWeb WorldConnect Project, online http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com, Database: sshawcross.
- [S30] 1881 England Census, RG11/1681/F86 P8.
- [S509] Unknown author, ASPLAND Will Index.