M, #1242, b. 1795, d. 1853
|Birth*||William Aspland was born in 1795 at Wicken, Cambridgeshire, England.2,1 |
|Marriage*||He married Mary Aspland, daughter of Isaac Aspland and Sarah Cross, on 30 June 1826 at Wicken, Cambridgeshire, England.3,1 |
|Occupation*||William Aspland was a farmer of 320 acres, employing 11 men & six boys in 1851.1,4 |
|Census*||He and Mary Aspland appeared on the census of 1851 at Village, Newmarket, Cambridgeshire, England.4 |
|Death*||William Aspland died in 1853 at Wicken, Cambridgeshire, England.5,1 |
- [S400] Greg Aspland, GEDCOM File from Greg Aspland.
- [S518] Unknown author, Extract from book on 'Spinney Abbey and Wicken.'
- [S791] Unknown author, IGI.
- [S437] Unknown author, 1851 England Census.
- [S401] Phyllis Drake, Info from Robert Mote.