F, #1268, b. 1772, d. 1858
|Birth*||Sara Middleton was born in 1772 at England.2 |
|Marriage*||She married Reverend Robert Aspland, son of Robert Aspland and Hannah Brook, on 28 May 1801 at St Martin's in the Field, Westminster, England.3,1,4 |
|Married Name|| As of 28 May 1801,her married name was Aspland.1 |
|Census*||Sara Middleton and Reverend Robert Aspland appeared on the census of 1841 at Grove, Hackney, Middlesex, England.5 |
|(Witness) Census||Sara Middleton appeared on the census of 1851 in the household of Jacques Guilliaume Marillier and Sara Middleton Aspland at 27 London Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, England.6 |
|Death*||Sara Middleton died in 1858 at England.2 |
- [S400] Greg Aspland, GEDCOM File from Greg Aspland.
- [S827] Allen H Ryall, "The Marillier Family," e-mail to Robert Mote, March 2006.
- [S490] Phyllis Drake, Aspland Tree by Phyllis Drake.
- [S817] Paul Brown, "Henry Aspland's Descendants," e-mail to Robert Mote, December 2005.
- [S829] Unknown author, 1841 England Census.
- [S437] Unknown author, 1851 England Census, HO107/2088.
- [S825] Dyson Douglas von Bibow-Aspland, "Descendants of Robert and Sarah Aspland," e-mail to Robert Mote, March 2006.