Sara Middleton Aspland1,2
F, #1269, b. 1802, d. 8 March 1889
|Birth*||Sara Middleton Aspland was born in 1802 at Newport, Isle of Wight, England.3,1,4 |
|Married Name|| As of 1822,her married name was Marillier.2 |
|Marriage*||She married Jacques Guilliaume Marillier in 1822 at Hackney, England.2 |
|Census*||Sara Middleton Aspland and Jacques Guilliaume Marillier appeared on the census of 1851 at 27 London Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, England.5 |
|Census*||Sara Middleton Aspland appeared on the census of 1871 at Brookfield Lodge, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England; Income derived from Dividends.4 |
|Death*||She died on 8 March 1889 at Bath, Somersetshire, England; As recorded in the Great Western Railway Shareholder's Register.2 |
- [S400] Greg Aspland, GEDCOM File from Greg Aspland.
- [S827] Allen H Ryall, "The Marillier Family," e-mail to Robert Mote, March 2006.
- [S490] Phyllis Drake, Aspland Tree by Phyllis Drake.
- [S824] 1871 UK Census, RG10/2669.
- [S437] Unknown author, 1851 England Census, HO107/2088.