F, #1275, b. 8 January 1843, d. 24 April 1939
|Charts||Descendants Chart - Henry Aspland|
|Birth*||Sarah Hibbert was born on 8 January 1843 at Hyde, Cheshire, England.3,4|
|Marriage*||She married Arthur Palmer Aspland, son of Robert Brook Aspland and Jane Hibbert, circa September 1862 at Stockport, Cheshire, England.1,2,5|
|Married Name||As of circa September 1862,her married name was Aspland.1|
|Census*||Sarah Hibbert and Arthur Palmer Aspland appeared on the census of 1871 at Werneth Lodge, Stockport, Cheshire, England; three servants were listed in the household.6|
|Census||Sarah Hibbert and Arthur Palmer Aspland appeared on the census of 1891 at 33 Leicester Street, North Meols, Southport, Lancashire, England; they are listed as boarders.3|
|Death*||Sarah Hibbert died on 24 April 1939 at England at age 96.4|
|Burial*||She was buried in April 1939 at Hyde Chapel, Gee Cross, Cheshire, England; The headstone reads:|
In Memory of Arthur Palmer Aspland of Werneth Lodge, Gee Cross
Born March 21st 1837
Died March 28th 1900
Also of Sarah Aspland his wife
Born January 8th 1843
Died April 24th 1939 aged 96 years
This Memorial was erected as a Tribute of Respect to Arthur Palmer by the Directors and work people of Slack, Greenfield and High Bank Mills, Hyde.4
|Arthur Palmer Aspland b. 20 Mar 1837, d. 28 Mar 1900|
- [S400] Greg Aspland, GEDCOM File from Greg Aspland.
- [S817] Paul Brown, "Henry Aspland's Descendants," e-mail to Robert Mote, December 2005.
- [S833] RootsWeb WorldConnect Project, online http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com, Database: sshawcross.
- [S848] Ron Hamilton, "Arthur Brook aspland," e-mail to Robert Mote, June 2008.
- [S822] UK BMDs, online various, Marriage 1862 Q3 Stockport 8a 112.
- [S824] 1871 UK Census, RG10/3654/F?
- [S821] FreeBMD UK, online http://www.freebmd.org.uk, Birth 1866 Q4 Ashton under Lyne 8d 409.