F, #1414, b. circa September 1880
|Birth*||Kate Aspland was born circa September 1880 at Soham, Cambridgeshire, England.2,1,3 |
|(Witness) Census||She appeared on the census of 1881 in the household of Robert Aspland and Jane Mann at Bridge Street, Soham, Cambridgeshire, England.4 |
|(Witness) Census||Kate Aspland appeared on the census of 1891 in the household of Robert Aspland and Frances Clements at Lut Court Office, Soham, Cambridgeshire, England.5 |
|Married Name|| As of circa June 1906,her married name was Crack.1 |
|Marriage*||Kate Aspland married James Crack circa June 1906 at Newmarket, Cambridgeshire, England.1,6 |
|(Witness) Census||Kate Crack appeared on the census of 2 April 1911 in the household of Robert Aspland and Frances Aspland at Downfield, Soham, Cambridgeshire, England; the dwelling had eight rooms.7 |
- [S400] Greg Aspland, GEDCOM File from Greg Aspland.
- [S30] 1881 England Census.
- [S822] UK BMDs, online various, Birth 1880 Q3 Soham 3b 554.
- [S30] 1881 England Census, RG11/1680/F102 P19.
- [S835] 1891 England Census, RG12/1295/F?
- [S821] FreeBMD UK, online http://www.freebmd.org.uk, Marriage 1906 Q2 Newmarket 3b 1191.
- [S853] 1911 England Census.