F, #1767, b. circa December 1863, d. 14 November 1941
|Father||Arthur Palmer Aspland1 b. 20 Mar 1837, d. 28 Mar 1900|
|Mother||Sarah Hibbert1 b. 8 Jan 1843, d. 24 Apr 1939|
|Birth*||Jane Aspland was born circa December 1863 at Haughton, Denton, Lancashire, England.2,3|
|(Witness) Census||She appeared on the census of 1871 in the household of Arthur Palmer Aspland and Sarah Hibbert at Werneth Lodge, Stockport, Cheshire, England; three servants were listed in the household.4|
|(Witness) Census||Jane Aspland appeared on the census of 1891 in the household of Arthur Palmer Aspland and Sarah Hibbert at 33 Leicester Street, North Meols, Southport, Lancashire, England; they are listed as boarders.2|
|Death*||Jane Aspland died on 14 November 1941 at England.5|
|Newspaper*||She was mentioned in an article in The North Cheshire Herald (page 4), Cheshire, England, on Friday, 10 April 1942 as follows: |
Miss Jane Palmer Aspland (78 years) of Wynlass Beck, Windermere, daughter of the late Arthur Palmer Aspland of Hyde, left £77,670. (Net personality £73,112.)
|Probate*||Her estate was probated in 1942. |
1942 - ASPLAND Jane of Wynglass Beck, Windamere, Westmoreland, spinster died 14th November 1941. Probate was granted at Liverpool on the 3rd of March to Lindsay Middleton ASPLAND, solicitor. Effects were £77,670.18s7d. Resworn £77,035.9s.
- [S817] Paul Brown, "Henry Aspland's Descendants," e-mail to Robert Mote, December 2005.
- [S833] RootsWeb WorldConnect Project, online http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com, Database: sshawcross.
- [S822] UK BMDs, online various, Birth 1863 Q4 Stockport 8a 17.
- [S824] 1871 UK Census, RG10/3654/F?
- [S848] Ron Hamilton, "Arthur Brook aspland," e-mail to Robert Mote, June 2008.