John Henry Aspland1
M, #2323, b. circa September 1869
|Birth*||John Henry Aspland was born circa September 1869 at Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England.1,2 |
|(Witness) Census||He appeared on the census of 1871 in the household of Robert Henry Aspland and Ellen Allen at 3 Brummitts Row, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England.1 |
|(Witness) Census||John Henry Aspland appeared on the census of 1881 in the household of Robert Henry Aspland and Ellen Allen at 12 Carthage Street, Oldham, Lancashire, England.3 |
|Marriage*||John Henry Aspland married Sarah Ann Lewis circa September 1890 at Newport, Monmouthshire, Wales.4 |
|Occupation||John Henry Aspland was an Iron Worker (Puddler) in 1901.5 |
|Census||He and Sarah Ann Aspland appeared on the census of 1901 at 2 Bettws Terrace, Llanvihangel Llantarnam, Newport, Monmouthshire, Wales.5 |
|Occupation*||John Henry Aspland was a Baller in Iron Works in 1911.6 |
|Census*||He and Sarah Ann Aspland appeared on the census of 2 April 1911 at 28 Star Street, Cwmbran, Newport, Monmouthshire, Wales; the dwelling had five rooms. |
- [S824] 1871 UK Census, RG10/3372.
- [S821] FreeBMD UK, online http://www.freebmd.org.uk, Birth 1869 Q3 Lincoln 7a 485.
- [S30] 1881 England Census, RG11/4064/F70/P51.
- [S821] FreeBMD UK, online http://www.freebmd.org.uk, Marriage 1890 Q3 Newport M. 11a 268.
- [S198] 1901 England Census.
- [S853] 1911 England Census.