M, #674, b. 1841, d. circa September 1893
|Name Variation|| Lofts Aspland was also known as Loft Aspland.1 |
|Birth*||He was born in 1841 at Downham, Cambridgeshire, England. |
|(Witness) Census||He appeared on the census of 1851 in the household of William Aspland and Rebecca Lofts at 100 Foot Bank, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||Lofts Aspland married Susan Jessup in 1863 or 1865 at Little Downham, Cambridgeshire, England. |
|Occupation*||Lofts Aspland was a shepherd in 1871.2 |
|Census*||He and Susan Jessup appeared on the census of 1871 at New Barns Cottage, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.2 |
|Census||Lofts Aspland and Susan Jessup appeared on the census of 1881 at New Barnes Cottage, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.3 |
|(Witness) Census||Lofts Aspland appeared on the census of 1891 in the household of Rebecca Lofts at Main Street, Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England.4 |
|Occupation||Lofts Aspland was an Agricultural Labourer in 1891.4 |
|Death*||He died circa September 1893 at Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.5 |
|Susan Jessup b. 1851|
- Elizabeth (Lizzie) Aspland+ b. 1866
- Susan Aspland+ b. 1868, d. 1925
- John Aspland b. c 1870, d. 1950
- William Aspland+ b. 27 Jul 1870, d. 24 Jul 1959
- Lofts (Harry) Aspland+ b. 1872, d. Mar 1950
- Frank Aspland b. 1874, d. 1916
- Walter Alfred Aspland+ b. 1876, d. 1 Feb 1943
- Frederick Aspland+ b. 1878, d. 28 Jun 1943
- James Aspland b. 1879, d. 1926
- Rose Aspland b. c Jun 1881, d. 1883
- Thomas Aspland+ b. 16 Nov 1882, d. 17 Aug 1941
- Alfred Aspland+ b. 15 Dec 1883, d. 15 Dec 1917
- Caroline Aspland b. c Mar 1885
- [S437] Unknown author, 1851 England Census.
- [S824] 1871 UK Census.
- [S30] 1881 England Census, RG11/1684/F35 P29.
- [S835] 1891 England Census, RG12/1299/F?
- [S821] FreeBMD UK, online http://www.freebmd.org.uk, Death 1893 Q3 Ely 3b 346.