Emma Sophia Bennington1,2
F, #1234, b. 1838, d. 1 August 1903
|Birth*||Emma Sophia Bennington was born in 1838 at Beyton, Suffolk, England.3,1 |
|Marriage*||She married Robert Aspland, son of Isaac Aspland and Sophia Cook, circa September 1861 at Stow, England; The entry shows the wife's name as Emma Sophia Sturgeon, so may not be the correct marriage.1,4 |
|Married Name|| As of circa September 1861,her married name was Aspland.1 |
|Occupation*||Emma Sophia Bennington was a Grass Dealer, Farmer, Shopkeeper and Tax Collector (info from Spinney Abbey & Wicken by Mike Rousr, 1972.) |
|Census||She and Robert Aspland appeared on the census of 1871 at Vine Cottage, Front Street, Newmarket, Cambridgeshire, England.5 |
|Census*||Emma Sophia Bennington and Robert Aspland appeared on the census of 1881 at South Side of Main Road, Wicken, Cambridgeshire, England.6 |
|Occupation||Emma Sophia Bennington was a Grocer, Draper & Postmaster in 1901. |
|Death*||She died on 1 August 1903 at Wicken, Cambridgeshire, England.7,1 |
- [S400] Greg Aspland, GEDCOM File from Greg Aspland.
- [S817] Paul Brown, "Henry Aspland's Descendants," e-mail to Robert Mote, December 2005.
- [S30] 1881 England Census.
- [S822] UK BMDs, online various, Marriage 1861 Q3 Stow 4a 675.
- [S833] RootsWeb WorldConnect Project, online http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com, Database: sshawcross.
- [S30] 1881 England Census, RG11/1681/F86 P8.
- [S511] Unknown author, ASPLAND Will Index.