Isaac Bennington Aspland1
M, #1235, b. 1867, d. 1 June 1932
|Occupation||Isaac Bennington Aspland was a beer retailer & patent medicine vendor.2 |
|Occupation*||He was Mayor of Thetford.1 |
|Birth*||He was born in 1867 at Wicken, Cambridgeshire, England.3,1 |
|(Witness) Census||He appeared on the census of 1871 in the household of Robert Aspland and Emma Sophia Bennington at Vine Cottage, Front Street, Newmarket, Cambridgeshire, England.4 |
|(Witness) Census||Isaac Bennington Aspland appeared on the census of 1881 in the household of Robert Aspland and Emma Sophia Bennington at South Side of Main Road, Wicken, Cambridgeshire, England.5 |
|Marriage*||Isaac Bennington Aspland married Ada Sarah Cockrill circa December 1893 at St George Hanover Square, England.1,6 |
|Occupation||Isaac Bennington Aspland was a Collector of Taxes for the Thetford Borough in 1911.7 |
|Census*||He and Ada Sarah Aspland appeared on the census of 2 April 1911 at 10 King Street, Thetford, Norfolk, England; the dwelling had seven rooms. |
|Death*||Isaac Bennington Aspland died on 1 June 1932 at Thetford, Norfolk, England.8,1 |
- [S400] Greg Aspland, GEDCOM File from Greg Aspland.
- [S817] Paul Brown, "Henry Aspland's Descendants," e-mail to Robert Mote, December 2005.
- [S30] 1881 England Census.
- [S833] RootsWeb WorldConnect Project, online http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com, Database: sshawcross.
- [S30] 1881 England Census, RG11/1681/F86 P8.
- [S822] UK BMDs, online various, Marriage 1893 Q4 St George Hanover Square 1a 932.
- [S853] 1911 England Census.
- [S513] Unknown author, ASPLAND Will Index.